COMMITMENT TO YOUR PRIVACY
This site is owned and operated by the International Council of Air Shows Foundation, Inc. (ICAS Foundation). Your privacy on the Internet is of the utmost importance to us, and we want to make your experience online satisfying and safe.
Because we gather certain types of information about our users, we feel you should fully understand our policy and the terms and conditions surrounding the capture and use of that information. This privacy statement discloses what information we gather and how we use it.
INFORMATION the ICAS FOUNDATION GATHERS AND TRACKS
ICAS FOUNDATION gathers the following types of information about users:
- Information that users provide through optional, voluntary submissions. These are voluntary submissions to request information or assistance, to participate in our message boards or forums, to email a friend, and from participation in polls and surveys.
ICAS FOUNDATION Gathers or May Gather User Information In The Following Processes:
1. Electronic newsletters policy (Dispatches). We may offer a free electronic newsletter to users. ICAS Foundation gathers the email addresses of users who voluntarily subscribe. Users may remove themselves from this mailing list by following the link provided in every newsletter that points users to the subscription management page. Users can also subscribe to the newsletters at the time of registration.
2. "E-mail this to a friend" policy. Our site users can choose to electronically forward a link, page, or documents to someone else by clicking "e-mail this to a friend". The user must provide their email address, as well as that of the recipient. This information is used only in the case of transmission errors and, of course, to let the recipient know who sent the email. The information is not used for any other purpose.
3. Polling. We may offer interactive polls to users so they can easily share their opinions with other users and see what our audience thinks about important issues. Opinions or other responses to polls are aggregated and are not identifiable to any particular user. _________ may use a system to "tag" users after they have voted, so they can vote only once on a particular question. This tag is not correlated with information about individual users.
4. Surveys. ICAS FOUNDATION may occasionally conduct user surveys to better target our content to our audience. We sometimes share the aggregated demographic information in these surveys with our sponsors, advertisers and partners. We never share any of this information about specific individuals with any third party.
Consistent with the Federal Children's Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 (COPPA), we will never knowingly request personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13 without requesting parental consent.
ICAS FOUNDATION tracks user traffic patterns throughout all of our sites. However, we do not correlate this information with data about individual users. We do break down overall usage statistics according to a user's domain name, browser type, and MIME type by reading this information from the browser string (information contained in every user's browser).
ICAS FOUNDATION sometimes tracks and catalogs the search terms that users enter in our Search function, but this tracking is never associated with individual users. We use tracking information to determine which areas of our sites users like and don't like based on traffic to those areas. We do not track what individual users read, but rather how well each page performs overall. This helps us continue to build a better service for you.
ICAS FOUNDATION does not set any cookies.
ICAS FOUNDATION does not partner with or have special relationships with any ad server companies
With respect to security: When we transfer and receive certain types of sensitive information such as financial or health information, we redirect visitors to a secure server and will notify visitors through a pop-up screen on our site.