GAMA Scholarship Application
Qualifications: The recipient must be enrolled in an aviation-related degree program, and have completed at least two semesters with an aviation-related declared major.
1. Below, please submit a one-page essay on why you want to receive the ICASF/GAMA Scholarship, how the funds will be used, your goals, and why you wish to learn aerobatics.
2. Below, please submit biographical and demographic information. This information may be used for ICAS Foundation and/or GAMA press releases about the scholarships program.
3. Email this completed application form to firstname.lastname@example.org
4. DO NOT SUBMIT or ATTACH PHOTOGRAPHS, DRAWINGS OR ARTWORK with your application.
5. Application submissions received prior to the selection cutoff date will be considered by the selection committee for the current year. Submissions received after the cutoff date are held for next year’s program.
August 21, 2020 • Hall of Fame Nominations Due
December 7-10, 2020 • ICAS Convention in Las Vegas
December 31, 2020 • Scholarship Applications Due
ICASFOUNDATION.ORG is a project of the International Council of Air Shows Foundation, Inc., a 501(c)(3) organization.