Jan Jones Memorial Scholarship Application
Qualifications: The recipient must be a female holding a private pilot certificate, and must use the scholarship for aerobatic flight training.
1. Below, please include a one-page essay on why you want to receive the Jan Jones Memorial Scholarship, how the funds will be used, your goals, and why you wish to learn aerobatics.
2. Below, please include biographical and demographic information, using the format provided. This information may be used for ICAS Foundation press releases about the scholarships program.
3. Submit this completed application form to firstname.lastname@example.org
4. DO NOT SUBMIT or ATTACH PHOTOGRAPHS, DRAWINGS OR ARTWORK with your application.
5. Application submissions received prior to the selection cutoff date will be considered by the selection committee for the current year. Submissions received after the cutoff date are held for next year’s program.
August 1, 2019 • Hall of Fame Nominations Due
December 9-12, 2019 • ICAS Convention in Las Vegas
December 31, 2019 • Scholarship Applications Due
ICASFOUNDATION.ORG is a project of the International Council of Air Shows Foundation, Inc., a 501(c)(3) organization.