Lovelace-Drake Memorial Scholarship Application
Qualifications: The recipient must hold a private pilot certificate or international equivalent, and use the scholarship for aerobatic flight training.
1. Below, please include a one-page essay on why you want to receive the Lovelace-Drake Memorial Scholarship, how the funds will be used, your goals, and your plans for future service to the aviation community as a recipient of this scholarship.
2. Below, please include biographical and demographic information, using the format provided. This information may be used for ICAS Foundation press releases about the scholarships program.
3. Submit this completed application form to firstname.lastname@example.org
4. DO NOT SUBMIT or ATTACH PHOTOGRAPHS, DRAWINGS OR ARTWORK with your application.
5. Application submissions received prior to the selection cutoff date will be considered by the selection committee for the current year. Submissions received after the cutoff date are held for next year’s program.
December 9-12, 2019 • ICAS Convention in Las Vegas
December 31, 2019 • Scholarship Applications Due
August 1, 2020 • Hall of Fame Nominations Due
ICASFOUNDATION.ORG is a project of the International Council of Air Shows Foundation, Inc., a 501(c)(3) organization.