Sean DeRosier Memorial Scholarship Application
Qualifications: The recipient must be a male or female between the ages of 17 and 31. Recipient must use the scholarship to acquire aerobatic flight training (a private pilot’s license is required) or an A&P license (a private pilot’s license is not required).
1. Below, please include a one-page essay on why you want to receive the Sean DeRosier Memorial Scholarship, how the funds will be used, your goals, and why you wish to acquire aerobatic training or pursue an A&P license.
2. Below, please include biographical and demographic information, using the format provided. This information may be used for ICAS Foundation press releases about the scholarships program.
3. Please include a copy of your state issued driver’s license or your birth certificate as proof of age.
4. Submit this completed application form to email@example.com
5. DO NOT SUBMIT or ATTACH PHOTOGRAPHS, DRAWINGS OR ARTWORK with your application.
6. Application submissions received prior to the selection cutoff date will be considered by the selection committee for the current year. Submissions received after the cutoff date are held for consideration in the following year.
August 1, 2020 • Hall of Fame Nominations Due
December 7-10, 2020 • ICAS Convention in Las Vegas
December 31, 2020 • Scholarship Applications Due
ICASFOUNDATION.ORG is a project of the International Council of Air Shows Foundation, Inc., a 501(c)(3) organization.